- Under the direction of the Golden Health Initiative (GHI) Chief Executive Officer, and Vice President of Veteran & Community Programs, this Program Coordinator position will be working closely with partner Native Health which will require cultural competency within this space. The Program Coordinator will be responsible for contributing to the mission of GHI through collaboration and coordination with partner engagement initiatives, community involvement with public and private agents, and quality program development and delivery of services demonstrating GHI’s efficacy as a result driven organization. This role will require a strong commitment to and understanding of the GHI mission, demonstration of sound judgement and maturity, possess strong human relations skills, and have exceptional competence in problem-solving with community organizations, clients, staff, and stakeholders. The Program Coordinator must also maintain a posture of integrity, high standards and accountability for self and others to cultivate relationships in support of mission objectives while representing GHI in the healthcare community.
- Leadership within the scope of project management
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 3 years experience working in healthcare
- Minimum 10 years-experience with Native American population
Job Category: Project Management Office
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arizona