Under the direction of the VP of Social & Behavioral Health at Golden Health Initiative, the State Director of Social & Behavioral Health will coordinate with local community-based organizations and GHI clinical social workers to ensure quality care for all individuals under the charge of GHI within their assigned state. The State Director will oversee clinical operations for state assigned GHI CSW’s within their communities and ensure quality outcomes for patients and efficiency of the program for the CBO.
- Must be licensed and in good standing within the state of operations
- Minimum 10 years clinical social work experience
- Must be familiar with patient billing
- Experience with program management
- 5-7 years supervisory experience
- Applicant must be a resident of New York