We are looking for a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to provide mental health and care coordination, counseling and psychotherapy services offered via telehealth to every county in Arizona working in K-12 schools and community based organizations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate care between patients and other healthcare providers to facilitate effective patient-centered, team-based care.
- Address patients concerns during early treatment and periods of instability, track treatment response, and answer questions related to the treatment process and documents them in EHR.
- Assess patients’ mental health and substance use disorder clinical needs.
- Provide motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, and CBT.
- Deliver therapeutic treatment.
- Collect psychosocial health history and collaborate with the medical provider to develop a treatment plan for new patients. Systematically track treatment response, outreach efforts, and clinical outcomes.
- Active State License in AZ and at least one of the following is preferred: PA, NV, MI
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate-level program.
- Experience in pediatrics.
- Flexible availability.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.