Are you exhausted, with a lack of work-life balance? Looking to make a meaningful impact and change the way healthcare is delivered to those effected by the prison system? Golden Health Initiative is looking for experienced, driven professionals who are ready to make that difference in their communities! We are a tech enabled clinical services start up company with a goal of improving access and delivery of health care to those individuals released from state and federal prisons. Our platform gives users the power of on-demand precision health management with access to health systems, well-being content, and relevant healthcare providers to make the transition out of prison and obtaining services seamless. Community support is crucial, and if you’d like to be the difference in a broken system, Golden Health Initiative is the right fit for you!
We are looking for a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to provide mental health and substance use care coordination, counseling and psychotherapy services offered via telehealth to individuals transitioning out of the judicial system.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate care between patients and other healthcare providers to facilitate effective patient-centered, team-based care.
- Address patients concerns during early treatment and periods of instability, track treatment response, and answer questions related to the treatment process and documents them in EHR.
- Assess patients’ mental health and substance use disorder clinical needs.
- Provide motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, and CBT.
- Deliver therapeutic treatment.
- Collect psychosocial health history and collaborate with the medical provider to develop a treatment plan for new patients. Systematically track treatment response, outreach efforts, and clinical outcomes.
- Currently licensed in AZ or multi-state with the ability to obtain additional state licenses as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate-level program.
- Flexible availability.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Private practice