Schools are often the first places where mental health issues are recognized and addressed. Golden Health Initiative recognizes the growing mental health crisis in our nation and believes connecting students to the right people and resources can help curb this trend. Our platform helps students, providers, and even parents obtain seamless access to and delivery of healthcare services on-demand, all in one place. We value quality outcomes and care for our community and want to make a meaningful difference in the health and well-being of our youth. Join us today to be a significant influence on not only your patients, but the future of health care nationwide.
We are looking for a full-time Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) to provide mental health and substance use care coordination, counseling and psychotherapy services offered via telehealth to youth within our school districts.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate care between patients and other healthcare providers to facilitate effective patient-centered, team-based care.
- Address patients concerns during early treatment and periods of instability, track treatment response, and answer questions related to the treatment process and documents them in EHR.
- Assess patients’ mental health and substance use disorder clinical needs.
- Provide motivational interviewing, behavioral activation, problem-solving treatment, and CBT.
- Deliver therapeutic treatment.
- Collect psychosocial health history and collaborate with the medical provider to develop a treatment plan for new patients. Systematically track treatment response, outreach efforts, and clinical outcomes.
- Currently licensed in AZ or multi-state with the ability to obtain additional state licenses as needed.
- Master’s Degree in Social Work from an accredited graduate-level program.
- Flexible availability.
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Choose your own hours
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Private practice