We are currently looking for a caring, ambitious energetic individual to provide primary and telemedical care for patients of all ages. (Must be comfortable with seeing pediatric patients) We value quality of care, and achieving healthcare metrics, reducing hospitalizations and re-hospitalizations, decreased emergency department utilization.
Join us today to be a significant influence on not only your patients, but the future of health care in our communities nationwide.
Bilingual – Spanish/English preferred.
Responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Providing comprehensive medical care, including and not limited to assessing, examining, diagnosing patients implementing nursing interventions, and conducting health education and counseling via phone, video, or chat using our software platform
- Developing the proper treatment plan based on patients’ diagnosis. Ordering or executes various test, analyses & diagnostic testing to provide further information on patients’ condition.
- Review patients’ medical history, allergies, medications, and immunizations.
- Analyzes reports, finding of test, diagnostic imaging to administer or prescribe treatment, or refer to specialist for further work-up, consults, and treatment. Responsible for ensuring timely and appropriate medical care to avoid hospitalization and use of the emergency department services
- Determine medication, dosage, and schedule secondary to patients’ condition and allergies.
- Documents all patient information in EHR chart, including HPI, ROS, Examination, plan of care.
- Comply with all time-based service level policies (e.g. time to complete assessments for newly assigned patients, time to review and respond to communications and incoming requests related to patient care, time to complete documentation)
- Utilize written guidelines/protocol for clinical decision making and management
- Recommend, participate in and work to ensure the success of our efforts in improving cost effectiveness and quality of care provided to patients
- Prepare timely, legible, and complete documentation of all patient care services as required by law, regulation, and established policy
- Exhibit a high degree of courtesy, tact, and poise when interacting with patients, families, and other healthcare professionals; build an environment of trust and compassion for all patients
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN-MSN/DNP with NP Specialty (Adult- Gero Primary Care or Adult- Gero Acute Care NP or FNP) -required
- Currently actively licensed in AZ or multi-state RN license with the ability to obtain additional state licenses as needed.
- Many patients speak Spanish as their primary language
- Board & National Certification as an NP- required
- Valid DEA Certificate in good standing with all schedules to prescribe medications, including S2
- BLS certification from the American Red Cross or American Heart Association – required
- 2 years’ experience in NP role – preferred
- HCC Coding experience- required
- Health Risk Assessment experience-required
- Telehealth and primary care provider experience – preferred
- Contract: 70% of net collections after direct expenses
- W2: Salary based on experience
Job Category: Clinical Operations
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Arizona California Nevada New Jersey New York Pennsylvania Virtual